LIVING A FULLER LIFE
There are a multitude of sayings that reflect our philosophy and desire to enjoy our time on this planet.
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.”
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” -Mae West
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” - Anthony Robbins
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -Oscar Wilde
- "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -Dalai Lama
- “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.” - Betty Reese
- "In life, it's not where you go - it's who you travel with." - Charles Schultz
- "Number one rule of the road: never pass up the opportunity to use a bathroom." - Ann Huffman
- "There's always room for ice cream." - Keith Huffman
Meet the Buddies
The entirety of the Backroad Buddies of Red Tail Lodge is made up of the husband and wife team of Keith and Ann Huffman. Married some 30+ years ago, these two have enjoyed many travels together both domestically (US) and internationally. For more information, check out "Our Story" video on our Backroad Buddies YouTube Channel
Backroad Chaser and Connoisseur of Mom & Pop Ice Cream Establishments.
Backroad Chaser and Photographer of the Massive to the Minute.